Friday, August 24, 2012

S, Toe Blooms, Mario Luigi Princess!

So here is how my projects turned out- Daniel doesn't like the S. He said, "why'd you paint it yellow?" It might be coming down soon. Awesome. Not to mention, a friend came over and said "I was trying to figure out what the S was for." I didn't end up putting any ASU Maroon.
I need my mom to give him some 'cool' buttons to make it look better. :)
Wanna be Toe Blooms! Seriously, google toe blooms... funnnnnnny.
Super Cougar Copperview outfit!
Sportin' an awesome headband all the way from Brittany in Georgia!
(This swing gets in too many pictures, but its a lifesaver!)
*chunky toes!

This smile makes me smile! "Mario Luigi Princess!
"He saw Daniel first. He stared at me before coming over to say hi!
Camry was beyond hungry - but as someone else said "She must have recognized his voice!" haha
I saw several students! Loved it!!!! Miss them all!!!

3 comments:

lynandsky said...

Ok, that's it! I need to make some toe-blooms right NOW!

And I don't know what that crazy Daniel is talking about. I happen to love the "S." So much so that I am making a fall-inspired "N" for our door today. Don't take it down!!

You Don't Know Me said...

A fall H is a great idea for our door, thanks! I bet I could use some fall scrap book paper? Don't take it down!

Brittany H said...

She is as cute as I knew she would be in that headband. What a precious little angel, especially on her blessing day. And... I personally love the S, so tell everyone else to zip it!