Thursday, August 23, 2012

My little SUN devil!

Tonight is Back to School Night at Copperview! A year ago, yesterday I was hired to "sub"! I got the job and had about 24 hrs to sit in meetings and try and throw together a classroom! AMAZINGLY, I DID IT!!! Each class was able to choose a college to represent for the year! It would have been right to choose anywhere but ASU!!! Can't believe its been that long! EEEK, we've lived in UTAH a year!


Still a SUN DEVIL at heart!!!


While I was gathering my supplies for my daily projects... ok they are turning into MONTH long projects (below)... my phone rang. I answered it because I have been talking to Doctors offices all morning (lil is sick). At first I didn't recognize the voice, then I caught on! My principal from Copperview, called and said she just want someone resigned and would like to me to come in and interview! haha, nice prank! I will not be going back this year. Totally what happened last year after my sweet "landlady" helped me get a job!!! It was suppose to be a long term sub, I was hired as a full time teacher after my 2nd day there! I am truly blessed by how things fall into place.

ASU inspired S for Smith! Just in time for ASU football! I need to google aka PINTEREST some tutorials for Tulle/Twine flowers. Camry has a special outfit to wear tonight... in honor of Copperview... its just missing some TOE BLOOMS! (We are going to help PTA sell shirts! I can't wait to see my kiddos!)

See that other "stuff", ya I need to finish writing thank yous and mailing birth announcements. Maybe tomorrow... aka SOMEDAY.

2 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

I wish we could have craft days together!
So, are you going to interview?!

The Smiths said...

I have been stalking you on PINTEREST!!! No she was joking! :)