Monday, June 11, 2012

3...0...30....Flirty, Dirty & Thirty!

Arizona!!!
Daniel and I flew to AZ on Thursday to celebrate his birthday with family! We had an awesome weekend! Daniel goes back to UT tonight and I get to stay and enjoy some SUN!

Friday - We cleaned my house up and handed the keys over to a cute couple! Super excited to have them living there!!!
We went to an amazing BBQ place - Mesa peps check it - Dickey's BBQ on Power & Southern! HOLY GOODNESS!

Saturday -
Sherry & I hit up the Swap Meet while Daniel went shooting with Rick, David, and Todd.
I was on a mission to get another cheap suitcase...  I thought it would be nice to get a girly one for Camry! haha!  Honestly though, next time we come to AZ this suitcase will be filled with her stuff!
 : )


 
Sherry modeling the "adult bib"!  I got these for Father's Day Gifts!  Sherry got one for Daniel! Picture below.




Saturday afternoon -
SURPRISE party at Dave & Busters for this OLD MAN!  30!!!!!
He was so shocked! I will add the dets later.

They have a photo booth that tells you what your kids will look like...


 
Our pictures look like MUG shots! I thought it would be a baby child... haha
 

Sunday - Church with Rick & Sherry!

We visited with Kyle, Valerie, Nick, Lilly, & Lando! I grossed Kyle out with my bare belly! hahaha!!!

 
  Daniel's Birthday Dinner!
Trick Candles!!!



 Awesome Trick Candles, I must say! They would completely blow out and then light back up!!!

Wrapping the night up with some gifts with Mr. Todd Gift himself.

2 comments:

lynandsky said...

Looks like you're having fun!!

luvdoctorlibbie said...

Thanks for inviting us -- it was a lot of fun!