Thursday, March 22, 2012

St. Patty Cake! & More

I wasn't going to share this picture with the blogging world but now I have a funny story to share with it.  I sent this to my family.  I said "Today "we're" irish! Happy St. Patty Cake!"  Well I sent it to my Grandpa and he cracked me up with his response!

He sent me an email asking the name?  I was so confused.  Then he sent me an email that he was looking forward to my visit in April and he was looking forward to meeting his newest grandchild! Turns out it just got the text of the email and not the picture of my belly!

I emailed him back explaining we haven't set a name and She is due in July. :D  I am glad he is excited!!!
Previous to St. Patrick's Day, the Wizner's met up with us at Pei Wei.  We are high rollers.  It was 20% of take out for March Madness. We got take out orders and sat outside! It was 70 degrees with NO WIND. This is very very rare for us!  The best part was that Daniel and I were TWINS! I also had on a green shirt and khaki pants.  haha

This week, I have been craving comfort food!!!  On Monday, we ate...


On Tuesday, we ate...


On Wednesday, we ate PIZZA! haha  I am becoming very ROUND "caterpillar"!

Favorite Purchase of the Week!  (This girl is so spoiled!!!)


That Grandma bought her a PINK Chandelier this week!!! (Thanks for the shopping tip, Julie!)
 Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Cherry Blossoms said...

Adorable! Little Miss Smith is one lucky girl.