Monday, January 30, 2012

December Pictures!

Ryan and Libbie's Wedding!
Daniel and I were so excited for a reason to go to Arizona EARLY! We were even more THRILLED for Ryan and Libbie to get married!!! We felt so honored to be there with them! Wish I had a picture of them! There dinner and reception were amazing!!! (Seriously one of the CUTEST receptions, I've ever seen!)

That same weekend, we went to Lillian's end of the season softball party! She has become a SUPERSTAR player!!! I wish I was in Arizona to watch her play every week!!! Missin' my little lillerz!


YEA for Rings, Lando!

Supporters:  D, L, and Grandma Vicki, Grandpa Duh! 

Afterward, we raced to Dylan's guitar recital! He is truly a ROCKSTAR!!! Wish I could hear him play more often!!! Miss you D -diggity!
Christmas in Sedona with the Smiths!

Polar Express in Williams! Super fun Train Ride to see Santa on Christmas Eve!

 We easily took up a third of the car on the train!
I would love hot chocolate and a SNICKERDOODLE cookie right now!

Christmas Day! - Some random shots with MY NEW CAMERA!!! YAHOO!!! Awesome gift from D!


 I pretty much looked like this most of the week: sitting somewhere with FOOD!


Lonely Christmas Decorations in Murray - Gingerbread theme this year! Thank you, Tai Pan!






Three stockings to announce Baby Smith to my Madre!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh My Goodness!! I didn't know your BIG news!! Congrats!!!