Sunday, December 11, 2011

Goodbye November, Hello December!

December has a slow start in the Smith household. But it is slowly coming together!


Saw this attached to the TP snowman... might be what some of you are getting this year!
Brought the 6ft tree back from AZ, but didn't want to rearrange furinture in our front room. So I found this tree at Tai Pan. It is verrrrry small but really cute in person! I went with a gingerbread theme. The only place it fit was on the stairs inbetween some flights. :D

Here is the awesome garland my mommy made when she came to visit! We put it in the front window since we didn't ever put up Christmas lights.
The hutch... kind of a sad sight... needs my mothers TLC!

We took Christmas pictures yesterday! They turned out so fun! Our friend & my coworker, Jaime took them and they look super professional! Jaime, you are a ROCKSTAR! I will post a couple of them later this week!

No comments: