Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday's Terrific Treasures!

1st Stop: Tai Pan!!!!

Lovin' this stuff!!! Want it all! I only bought 1 necklace though.
(Prices not exact... I can't remember that much when I am surrounded by goodness!)
Adorable Crown vases:

$12.97 Super super cute! I wanted to buy leaf balls to go on top!



I don't remember exact prices but I think this was close to $10.


Love this little bird Paper Towel holder $11.97


I bought this postcard necklace for $10. The camera one is $12. I really LOVE it! Very simple cute and dainty!


I want to Make This:

Is it TOO EARLY to decorate for HALLOWEEN!? I'm feelin' it!

This wood poster sign, was $21.97.
The Boo or Spooky Block was $5.97.


LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Trick or Treat sign was Around $7.
Another wood poster sign, about $22.
THIS PILLOW IS A FAV! $10. I really need it on my couch! ; )

EEK! BOO! SpOOKy!!! Bring it on!

_______________________________________
2nd Stop : HomeGoods!

On a mission for PILLOWS!!!


THIS A FAVORITE! Love the crown! It was 40 or 50 dollars.

This is simple but cute for my couch. $16. (got this but will probably return it.)

Gorgeous!!! I got this... I don't know that I can keep it though! $20
It will work in my master or family room!

Another favorite! Black and Cream $20.

Fell in love with this - $13


This chair would be rad in beachy room! It's only $400! Pocket Change, Right?

__________________________________________________
3rd Stop: Intermountain Health Care - Cafeteria Lunch with Lyndsey! She listened to my sad saga! Thanks, Lynds! Today shopping by myself was hard... I need more friends!
__________________________________________________
4th Stop: Target! Work Pants $17 for The Mr.

Daniel came home from work at Lunch yesterday lookin' like this:

ooops!!! haha

Jumping off to go make dinner and clean.... yee-haw!

1 comment:

lynandsky said...

You crack me up, BUT if you don't STOP apologizing for talking to me I'm gonna scream!! ;) What are FRIENDS for, right??