Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not put together but you can see our house



Kitchen with Washer and Dryer! Classy.





I have a picture of our sink but the coffee shop internet is slow today. Its old and tiny. 3 cups fill it!
------------------------------
Guest beds (maybe) for you! : )
I washed sheets and made beds... Around each bed are several boxes!


-------------------------------------
Store Room - Wishing I was in a classroom!

------------------------------------------
Front Room for now... I need to get my hutch in there then it will look a million times nicer. AND FIND BURLAP PILLOWS!


Our bedroom is getting more and more put together. This week, I have to unpack clothes.

I have been cooking! AAAAmazing! I love www.ourbestbites.com!

Menu from this past week:
Wed. - Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic Bread, Grapes!
Thurs. - Broiled Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Salad, and Strawberries!
Fri. - TACO SOUP! So yummy! With chips and salad! I even frozen some!
Sat. - PICNIC IN THE PARK with Lyndsey and Skyler. Baked Riga Tony one of our favorites! With watermelon and salad!
Sun. - left over taco soup... still delicious






1 comment:

erin said...

Hey, that's how the British do the laundry thing... washer and dryer (if they have a dryer)in the kitchen! Looks like you guys are getting settled quickly!
Oh, and congrats on landing that sub job. I bet it will lead to something permanent!