Thursday, June 2, 2011

All caught up! Get ready for Randomness!

We'll now our blog is pretty much caught up... now do I dare make a goal to post on here daily? I'll try for the month of June. The task is to see if it keeps me away from Facebook... so far it has. What has been truly amazing of my 2-3 days of blogging all this is the memories that have flooded my mind! I have already seen several typos... that's the joy of reading my blog. I have been so motivated to blog. Nuts since I'm not motivated to grocery shop or clean anymore of the house.

This morning, I went outside to find my neighbor moving... makes me sad and anxious to see who moves in. They have been awesome neighbors!

Summer lunch dates are my FAV! I don't get to go out to eat very often during the school year so I love making up for lost time. I met Daniel for lunch today at Jimmy John's! So good, you better check that place out!

I came home and caught a rerun of Oprah... I miss the days of watching Oprah daily in college!

Tonight, I think we will try to tackle some yardwork! I know you are jealous!

HAPPINESS is...
computers that work
neighbors internet
Soda
motivation
lunch dates
doing fun things
blogging my thoughts
memories captured on camera
Oprah
pretty yards!

3 comments:

erin said...

Lauren, it's so fun seeing what you guys have been doing so far this summer! And congrats again on the graduation!! That's awesome that you have your masters :)

I don't think I have your email address. If you can get it to me I'll send you an invite to our blog. Hope you're having a great day!
erin :)

lynandsky said...

I am so proud of you! Look at all of these posts. This is sort of inspirational - Everyone I know (including myself) have kind of fizzled out on the blogging and this gives me new inspiration!

Keep it up - it's way fun to see what you are up to :)

Kristen said...

Wow, that was quite the blogging whirlwind. It was fun to read all your stories. It kills me how similar Booner and Aaron are. Case in point, Aaron totally did stuff like the weird drink combos when we first got married. I will have to google the drink recipes tho for our vitamix. Keep up the posts...I like feeling in the loop even tho we are so far away.

Congrats to Boon for his degree, and I am very jealous of your Masters.